If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Are you frustrated because your Wi-Fi signal drops out in some areas of your house? Don’t worry, you’re not alone… but you would be if everyone out there knew about the TP-Link TL-WA855RE WiFi Range Extender. This awesome box plugs into a normal power outlet and connects to any Wi-Fi router you already have to boost the signal so it can reach farther in and around your home. It’s a top-selling model, and it’s on sale right now for just $14.99!
Here’s the important info from the product page:
- Boost your Wi-Fi network for stronger wireless performance and coverage
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of the range extender button
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point. Frequency: 2. 42. 4835GHz, Comparable to NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi range extender (EX2700)
- Two external antennas for faster and more reliable Wi-Fi system requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 8. 1, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Supports AP mode which creates a new Wi-Fi access Point. Wireless standards: IEEE 802. 11N, IEEE 802. 11G, IEEE 802. 11B
- 2-Year and free 24/7 technical support
- World’s #1 provider of consumer Wifi for 7 consecutive years – According to IDC Q2 2018 Report
- 1 Smart Table Lamp, Gosund Dimmable RGB Touch Bedside Lamps Works with Alexa Google Home for Bedr…
- 2 Kasa Smart Plug HS103P4, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home & IFTTT, N…
- 3 Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip KP303, Surge Protector with 3 Individually Controlled Smart Outlets…
- 4 Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite (no TV controls) | HD streaming device | 2020 r…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.