If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Truth be told, $120 is a tall order for a router these days. There are so many great options out there that cost well under $100, or even under $50. The D-Link DIR-860L IEEE 802.11ac Wireless Router is one of the few single-device solutions that’s worth spending more than $100 on, thanks in no small part to its outstanding range, fast speeds, and a very cool cloud management system that lets you monitor your home network from anywhere on the planet.
Wait, did we say $120? Right now, this great D-Link router is on sale for $40, a savings of $90!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Next Generation Wireless Technology – Wireless AC1200 for optimized performance and reliable coverage delivering high-quality HD video streaming, gaming and file transfers.
- Dual Band Performance – Up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 867Mbps (5GHz) to deliver fast wireless speeds and less interference for maximum throughput
- Backward Compatibility – Compatible with a/b/g/n devices
- my D-Link Cloud Management – Monitor and manage your network from anywhere
- Gigabit Speed – Four Gigabit Ethernet ports for superior device connectivity
- Easy Setup with intelligent browser wizard and Quick Router Setup Mobile app
- Preset security with advanced WPA2 encryption
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.