If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus might feature the same basic design Apple used on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s series, but they introduced a number of cool new features. Among them, water-resistance is definitely the best one. Of course, you don’t need to buy a $650+ phone to get a water-resistant iPhone. You also don’t need one of those giant plastic sacks. Instead, check out the Cos2be Waterproof Phone Case for the iPhone 6/6s or iPhone 6/6s Plus, which adds water-resistance to earlier iPhone models.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- WATERPROOF + DUSTPROOF: protective TPU case with jelly bumper provides shock absorb, antiscratch, dustproof and antislip protections, not suitable for professional underwater activities
- SUPER SLIM & TRANSPARENT TPU case: provides comfortable grip, protects your smartphone without obstructing the front and rear cameras, without extra bulk
- SHOCKPROOF + HEAT DISSIPATION: AIRBAG design on all sides, Withstands drops from 6.6’/2 m to the concrete- meets or exceeds MIL STD 810F-516
- EXTRA 0.3MM protection: adopt Optical material to seal, panda eye design to ensure high definition effect
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please remove the THIN FILM on the surface of the front case after installaton. Please confirm your phone model before purchasing, select size 4.7” for iPhone 6/6S, select 5.5” for iPhone 6/6S Plus. If you don’t know what is your phone model, please use a ruler to measure the diagonal length of your screen (only finger touch part)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.