If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Black Friday is almost upon us, and as you might expect, the world’s largest retailer has some big price cuts and sales ready to roll. From 4k televisions to drones, Walmart’s rollbacks are coming fast and furious in a three-pronged attack, with special sales coming for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and what the company calls Cyber Week.
Walmart’s early Black Friday deals, which you can begin immediately, are listed in BGR’s extensive early Black Friday sale guide right here. Then the main event kicks off online at 12:01 a.m. EST on Thursday, Nov. 24, and in stores at 6:00 p.m. that evening.
Cyber Week begins on Friday, Nov. 25 at 12:01 a.m. EST, and will include the following price cuts, per Walmart’s press release:
MUST SEE: The 5 best Black Friday sales you can shop right now
- Samsung 60″ 1080p HD Smart LED TV for $579 with $80 Walmart Gift Card ($1,120 savings)
- Google Home for $99 ($30 savings)
- Promark P70 VR Drone for $99 ($50 savings)
- Quadrone Hybrid Drone for $99 ($30 savings)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera (includes Mini Film 10pk) for $49 – Walmart exclusive bundle
- Black + Decker Robotic Vacuum for $196 ($103 savings) – Walmart exclusive
- bObsweep bObi Pet Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for $249 ($83 savings)
- Polaroid Cube+ Action Camera with WiFi for $109.99
If none of those tickle your fancy, Cyber Monday brings a bunch of new sales. Cyber Monday deals will be available on Walmart.com on Monday, Nov. 28 at 12:01 a.m. EST, and feature the following:
- Samsung 65″ 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV for $999 ($1,200 savings)
- VIZIO 50″ 4K Ultra HD SmartCast Smart LED TV for $379.99 ($148 savings)
- Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming Edition Laptop PC for $999.99 ($300 savings)
- Call of Duty Dragonfly Drone with Camera for $89 ($10.99 savings)
- Drones from DJI, Parrot, Autel, Yuneed and more starting at $199
- Nerf N-Strike MEGA Mastodon Blaster with Free Blaster for $51 ($28 savings)