If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
There’s really no question whatsoever that the Philips HF3500/60 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise Simulation helps you rest more soundly and gives you more energy once you’re awake. It’s clinically proven. Instead of waking you up with blaring music or abrasive alarm sounds, this awesome alarm simulates a sunrise and wakes you up gradually. It can truly change your life, as users will attest, and it’s on sale right now for just $32.99 if you pick up an open box model. If you’d rather get it brand new, you’ll pay $37.49 so you can still save plenty compared to the $50 retail price.Philips SmartSleep HF3500/60 Wake-Up Light Therapy Alarm Clock with Sunrise Simulation, White Price:$49.95 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more from the product description:
- Clinically proven light therapy lamp and alarm clock for improving your sleep, energy, and well- being
- Only Philips wake-up light alarm clocks are clinically proven to help you wake up feeling more refreshed. Light intensity – 200 lux
- Natural light alarm clock for a more natural wake-up. Lamp with natural light sunrise alarm improves your ability to function in the morning
- Tap-to-snooze alarm clock with speaker and beep function ensure you wake up on time. Use the light therapy lamp as a bedside reading lamp with 10 brightness settings
- Natural light alarm clock comes with 90 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee from Philips
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.