If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Everyone wants to add USB ports to their home wall outlets these days. After all, what’s the point of old school wall adapters when most of your devices ship with USB cables? The problem, of course, is that most people don’t want to have to bother with shutting their power off and fumbling with wires. And the idea of paying an electrician to install them is just crazy. Here’s another option: check out the White Rock 3.0A Smart USB Wall Outlet. It’s basically a brilliant cover plate that snaps on in place of your old one, and it auto-magically draws power without you having to mess with any wires. It also includes fast charging capability as an added bonus.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Easy and quick to install on any existing power outlet at home. No wiring. Just replace the plate with the plate provided. It takes 30 seconds only!
- Both USB ports have smart power transfer management controllers for fast-charging iPhones, iPad, iPad mini, Samsung, LG and other Android phones and tablet.
- Tamper-resistant material for maximum electrical safety. Full certifications for USA. 2 year warranty.
- 1 Amazon eGift Card
- 2 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 3 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 4 Potensic Elfin FPV Drone with 2K Camera for Kids, Optical Flow Positioning, Live Video RC Quadc…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.