If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Remember the second-generation Surface Hub Microsoft announced earlier this year? If not, it’s basically a giant wall-mounted touchscreen that’s going to launch next year and cost a small fortune. If you want a lot of the same features without any of the wait — and without having to spend $5,000, or whatever Microsoft ends up charging — check out the Touchjet WAVE Virtual Touchscreen TV System. It costs $300 on Amazon and it turns any TV up to 65 inches into a giant touchscreen!
Here are some more details from the product page:
- Please refer to the user manual for setup instructions. If there are issues, please contact Touchjet Customer Service at for assistance.
- Virtual Touchscreen – Touchjet WAVE adds a virtual touchscreen onto flat screen TVs and display monitors up to 65″ (smart TV is not required).
- Simple Connection – Simply attach the WAVE to the top of your TV and plug the WAVE into your TV via HDMI.
- Giant Tablet – The WAVE is preloaded with the Android OS, Wi-Fi and it comes preloaded with apps so that you can start enjoying right out of the box.
- Work View / Class Time – Flip through your presentation directly on the big screen just like John King on cnn.
- Streaming – Stream your favorite shows and movies on Netflix or your favorite streaming app without having to connect to other devices.
- Support – Please download the Touchjet App onto your smart device (iOS and Android) for step-by-step instructions.
- Connect, Collaborate, and Share – With WAVE, bring presentation and education apps, and connect individual tablets to the big touchscreen. An affordable alternative to IWB and giant tablets.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.