If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If there’s one thing you learn when traveling internationally — other than the fact that you should never drink anything that doesn’t come in a sealed bottle — it’s that charging your gadgets abroad can be a huge pain. Cheap adapter sets are a dime a dozen but are adapters enough? Do you need a converter? An inverter? A subverting introverter?
Put your mind at ease with the EnergyPal Travel Charging Station, a surge-protecting, current-converting power strip that will charge as many as eight devices at once and work anywhere and everywhere you travel.
Highlights from the product page:
- EnergyPal Charging Station ETCS04 is the only device you will need for your home and worldwide travel. ETCS04 accepteble current from 90V-265V
- 4 AC Multi-Outlet with Surge Protector and USB Power Strip. 4.4 ft. extended Power Cord USB Charger, 5-port Smart USB: 4*5V/2.4A Smart USB port can simultaneously charge up to 4 USB devices
- 3 International adapters (UK/AU/EU Plug) support outlets in North America, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Australia, Japan, China etc, more than 150 countries worldwide
- Lightweight and compact design. Combo of power strip and USB charger, reducing mess and clutter caused by too many chargers and devices, slim and lightweight, convenient design for home, office and travel, It is your ideal solution for travel power supply
- Product is UL, FCC, RoHS certified. Fire-resistance PC shell, 100% copper wire with overload protection
EnergyPal Travel Charging Station: $31.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.