If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple is usually pretty good at giving customers what they want, but the company refuses to cave when it comes to adding a touchscreen to a laptop. Perhaps it’s because Apple thinks it’ll eat too much into iPad sales. Whatever the case, people want a touchscreen MacBook and Apple refuses to give it to them. Luckily, there are innovative companies out there like Neonode that have figured out a great solution to the problem. The AirBar by Neonode attaches to the 13-inch MacBook Air and instantly transforms it into a touchscreen laptop. We covered it last summer if you want to read more about it, or you could just trust us when we tell you that its awesome.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- Get touchscreen on your 13.3″ MacBook Air notebook!
- Compatibility – Works ONLY with MacBook Air 13.3″
- Plug-and-Touch – Attach with the included magnets & plug into a USB port
- Touch Using – Touch with a finger or gloves
- The AirBar MacBook Air 13.3 is suppose to work with limited functionality straight out of the box. For full functionality the user is informed to download the touch drivers.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.