If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
On top of everything else that’s wrong with your cable box, the user interface is always awful. Whether you have Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Verizon or any other pay TV provider, they just can’t seem to build a decent interface into a set-top box. What’s more, they’re insanely slow, searching is awful, and built-in support for streaming services is almost always non-existent.
Here’s another option: Check out the TiVo BOLT+ 3 TB DVR, which is miles ahead of any cable box and includes support for all your favorite streaming services.
Here’s what you need to know:
- TiVo BOLT+ lets you record 6 shows at once and up to 450 hours of HD programming—that’s 3 terabytes of recording capacity. (1) It replaces your cable equipment and works with your existing cable subscription.
- Watch eye-popping 4K UHD content: Fully 4K Ultra High-Definition compatible right out of the box, so you can make the most of all that crisp color, clarity and detail your 4K TV can deliver.
- Your favorite streaming apps are fully integrated: No more switching inputs, remotes or devices. Access Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant Video, Hulu, VUDU, HBO GO, Pandora and more, from one, integrated experience. (2)
- TiVo’s exclusive SkipMode™ feature gives you the power to skip entire commercial breaks of recorded shows at the press of a single button. (3) And QuickMode lets you watch recorded shows 30% faster with pitch-corrected audio.
- Requires a subscription to TiVo service, with plans as low as $14.99/month (plus tax) with a one-year commitment. (6) Annual and one-time payment options available; see http://www.tivo.com for details.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.