If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We’re huge fans of Apple’s AirPods here at BGR, but they’re really only ideal when you’re stationary. If you’re moving around at all — let alone working out — there’s just no way to maintain sound isolation. Since the tips are made out of smooth, hard plastic instead of silicone, they’ll never stay in your ears securely if you’re moving around. Sound quality suffers as a result — especially bass. If you’re looking for affordable Bluetooth earbuds that don’t have this issue, we strongly recommend the VAVA MOOV 28 Wireless Sports Earphones. They were the best-selling earbuds of 2017 among BGR readers, and they’re on sale right now at their lowest price ever if you use the coupon code QN6ZHL53 at checkout.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Ergonomically Angled Eartip Design: Inclined silicone eartips reach deeper into the ear for a snug fit that stays put while feeling comfortable when running, jogging, and working out
- Stellar Battery Life: 120mAh battery streams music for up to 9 hours after only 2 hours of charging; Bluetooth 4.2 minimizes power consumption while providing a more stable and reliable connection
- IPX6 Splashproof Build: Internal nano coating keeps the headphones fully functional even when breaking a sweat or being used under light rain
- CD-Like Audio Quality with aptX: Advanced audio codec produces richer, fuller sound while providing the convenience of wireless streaming; support A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, and HFP profiles
- Aluminum Design with Built-In Magnets: Durable, premium build withstands wear and tear and the user’s expectations; lock the headphones around your neck for a sporty, yet secure way to carry
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.