If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- The iHealth No-Touch Infrared Forehead Thermometer is the best-selling thermometer on Amazon, and it’s finally back in stock after having been sold out.
- Checking for a fever is a very important way to determine whether or not someone might have COVID-19, and this thermometer makes it wonderfully easy.
- Just hold it near your forehead or near the forehead of someone else in your home and press the button — an accurate temperature reading will be displayed on the screen in just one second.
When it comes to low-tech tools that help us fight the novel coronavirus pandemic, everyone knows about the two most important things. First and foremost, you need to wear a face mask at all times when you’re not inside your home. Amazon’s best-selling face masks are on sale right now for just 50¢ each, and you can get a 10-pack of popular JB Medical KN95 face masks on sale for $24.94. Second, you need strong hand sanitizer. Small bottles of Purell hand sanitizer are actually in stock right now at Amazon, and you can get larger bottles of best-selling Medex Labs hand sanitizer with the same formulation at a much better price.
There are also some high-tech tools that you should definitely have on hand in the age of the coronavirus. The first is a pulse oximeter, which is a fantastic device to have on hand if you’re exhibiting some symptoms but you’re not certain if you have the flu or COVID-19. This little device measures the oxygen level in your blood which should be somewhere between 95% and 100% when you’re healthy. Some coronavirus patients have been found with readings as low as 50%, and anything under 90% is considered by the Mayo Clinic to be unhealthy.
Finally, you definitely need a good thermometer that’s accurate and can deliver fast temperature readings. The iHealth No-Touch Infrared Forehead Thermometer is the best-selling model on Amazon and it’s finally back in stock. What’s more, there’s a discount and a coupon available if you hurry. Regularly checking for a fever is considered by many to be even more important than reading blood oxygen levels, so definitely grab an iHealth thermometer before they sell out again.iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer, Digital Infrared Thermometer for Adults and Kids, Touchl… Price:$51.98 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the main bullet points from iHealth’s product page on Amazon:
- Ships from USA.
- [ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE] iHealth No-Touch thermometer is backed by testing validated. We provide 3 Ultra Sensitive sensors and the latest smart chip with the optimized algorithm to deliver reliable readings and ensure excellent performance. Just faster, more reliable, safe, and hygienic.
- [3 SENSORS] A Ultra-sensitive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second from the forehead. The additional distance and environmental sensors make necessary adjustments to give you accurate readings.
- [FOR KIDS & ADULTS] With innovative designs & simple easy to use control by one button, our thermometers are great for adults, kids and babies.
- [GENTLE VIBRATION & XL DIGITS LED DISPLAY] A XL large digits LED screen displays the reading in bright white light, see readings clearly even in total darkness. Gentle vibration notification instead of annoying beep sound, hassle-free from taking temperature at night.
- What You Get: 1 thermometer, 2 AAA batteries, 1 Instruction manual & 1 Quick User Guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly USA-based customer service since 2010.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.