- Thermometers with
Amazon Primeshipping were difficult to find for a while due to the novel coronavirus pandemic, but the best one we’ve ever tested is finally back in stock: iHealth’s No-Touch Infrared Forehead Thermometer.
- This sleek model is often referred to as the “iPhone of forehead thermometers” because it features a terrific minimal design like something Apple might make.
- Just hold this thermometer near your forehead or someone else’s forehead and press one button — an accurate temperature reading will then be displayed on the screen in less than one second.
Everyone knows about the low-tech tools you need to fight the novel coronavirus pandemic. First and most importantly, you need to wear a face mask at all times when you’re not inside your home. Amazon’s best-selling face masks are on sale right now for just 60¢ each, and you can get wildly popular MagiCare KN95 face masks on sale right now for just $1.53 each, which is the lowest price of the year. Second, you need strong hand sanitizer. Bottles of Purell hand sanitizer are actually in stock right now at Amazon, but you can get a much better deal on best-selling Medex Labs hand sanitizer with the same formulation as Purell. It’s sold in big stores like CVS, Whole Foods, Costco, and 7-Eleven, so it’s a brand you can trust.
There are also a few high-tech tools that you should have on hand in the age of the coronavirus. The first is a pulse oximeter, which is a fantastic device to have on hand if you’re exhibiting some symptoms but you’re not certain if you have the flu or COVID-19. This little device measures the oxygen saturation level in your blood which should be somewhere between 95% and 100% when you’re healthy. Some coronavirus patients have been found with readings as low as 50%, and anything under 90% is considered by the Mayo Clinic to be unhealthy.
The second high-tech tool you should have is just as important as a pulse oximeter: you definitely need a good thermometer that’s accurate and can deliver fast temperature readings. The iHealth No-Touch Infrared Forehead Thermometer is the best-selling model on Amazon and it’s finally back in stock. Many people call this model the “iPhone of forehead thermometers” because it’s so sleek and minimalist, it seems like something Apple might design.
More good news: there’s a discount and a coupon available for this awesome thermometer if you hurry. Regularly checking for a fever is considered by many to be even more important than reading blood oxygen levels, so definitely grab an iHealth thermometer before they sell out again. They also happen to be on sale right now at the lowest price since February!
Here are the main bullet points from iHealth’s product page on Amazon:
- Ships from USA.
- [ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE] iHealth No-Touch thermometer is backed by testing validated. We provide 3 Ultra Sensitive sensors and the latest smart chip with the optimized algorithm to deliver reliable readings and ensure excellent performance. Just faster, more reliable, safe, and hygienic.
- [3 SENSORS] A Ultra-sensitive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second from the forehead. The additional distance and environmental sensors make necessary adjustments to give you accurate readings.
- [FOR KIDS & ADULTS] With innovative designs & simple easy to use control by one button, our thermometers are great for adults, kids and babies.
- [GENTLE VIBRATION & XL DIGITS LED DISPLAY] A XL large digits LED screen displays the reading in bright white light, see readings clearly even in total darkness. Gentle vibration notification instead of annoying beep sound, hassle-free from taking temperature at night.
- What You Get: 1 thermometer, 2 AAA batteries, 1 Instruction manual & 1 Quick User Guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly USA-based customer service since 2010.