Look, we get it. Putting your dog in a crazy harness every time you get in the car is a huge pain in the butt. Strapping your pup in when you get in the car is hugely important though. Securing your dog is one thing, but there’s another reason it’s so vital: In the unfortunate event of a crash, a dog that isn’t strapped in could end up running away and getting lost, which is even worse if he or she is injured.
Prevent this scenario without a complicated harness by picking up the Etekcity 2-Pack of Dog Car Seat Belt Straps. One end clicks into your seat belt buckle and the other end has a normal metal hook just like a leash that can attach to any dog collar or harness. Best of all, a two-pack is just $8 shipped.
Here are the key details:
- CLIP-ON COMPATIBILITY: Designed with a 2cm belt clip for hassle-free, snap on universal compatibility with most vehicles. Quickly buckle in your small dog without a fuss
- FOR SMALL COMPANIONS: Safely harnesses and supports the weight of pets up to 110 lbs
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH: Modify the length of the belt with simple pull adjustment for a range of 16 to 26 inches (42 – 66 cm) in length
- STRENGTHENED SAFETY: Made from high quality durable nylon fabric to ensure safety
- SECURED COMFORT: Allows your pet to sit, lay down, or stand freely in a car without distracting the driver
Etekcity 2-Pack Dog Car Seat Belt Strap: $7.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web