If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Shopping at Target might be more comfortable than ever this holiday season, as the retailer announced a bunch of new delivery and order pick up offers for buyers. Target’s best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal this season might be free 2-day shipping with no strings attached — you won’t need to subscribe to a paid membership program or meet a minimum purchase to qualify.
The Free 2-Day Shipping promo starts in just a few days, on November 1st, and it’ll cover “hundreds of thousands of items.” Target said it’d cover the cost of shipping all season long, and REDcard holders will still save 5% on every purchase.
Target also announced that it’s the first retailer to offer same-day delivery and Drive Up coast to coast. Here are all of Target’s shipping or pick up options this shopping season:
- Same-day delivery with Shipt – available in 46 states for groceries, gifts, decorations, and other products
- Drive UP – available in up to 1,000 stores by the end of October: place an order in the Target app, and it’ll be ready within an hour, and delivered to your car within two minutes
- Order Pickup – pick your order up at local Target stores on the same day for free, with most orders being ready within an hour
- Target Restock – next-day delivery of household essentials for $2.99 or free with REDcard
- Delivery from store – same-day delivery available in Boston, Chicago, New York City, San Francisco, Washington DC, for a flat $7 fee.
Black Friday 2018 falls on November 23rd this year, followed by Cyber Monday on November 26th.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.