We’re just hours away from Black Friday, but Target decided to kick things off a couple days in advance with its early access sale. There’s a catch involved, as you will need a Target REDcard to participate in the sale, but if you do have one, you can save a ton of money on electronics, toys, sporting goods, appliances, and more.
This online-only event is live right now and ends at 11:59 PM PT, so you’ll need to act fast if you see anything you want to buy on Target.com. There are hundreds of products on sale, but we’ll focus on the best deals on electronics below. These are just some of the highlights though, so be sure to check out the site as well.
- Beats® Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones – Neighborhood Collection: $89.99 (was $199.99)
- Polaroid 32GSR3000FC 32″ Flat Panel 720p LED TV: $79.99 (was $129.99)
- Element 32″ Smart 720p 60Hz LED TV: $119.99 (was $149.99)
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack – Nintendo Switch: $39.99 (was $74.99)
- FIFA 19 – PlayStation 4 / Xbox One / Switch: $29.99 (was $59.99)
- Nest Hello Video Doorbell: $179 (was $229.99)
- Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera: $129 (was $199.99)
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum: $249.99 (was $349.99)
- Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Tracker: $119.95 (was $149.95)
- Fitbit Versa Smartwatch with Small & Large Bands – Special Edition: $179 (was $229.99)
This is clearly just a fraction of what will be available when Target’s Black Friday, which begins at 5:00 PM on Thanksgiving Day, but if any of these deals strike your fancy (and you have a REDcard), you can place your order early, before the rush this weekend. If you want to know more about Black Friday 2018, check out our ad roundup. We’ll have plenty more for you throughout the rest of the week and over the weekend.