If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You can get a pretty darn good sound bar these days for about $100, and it’ll give the audio quality on your TV a big upgrade. Since sound bars are so compact and easy, many people go that route. What you might not know, however, is that you can spend the same amount of money or even less and get a full surround sound system. Check out the Logitech Z506 6-Piece 5.1 Channel Surround Sound Speaker System. It’s just $50 right now on Amazon for a refurbished system that’s certified and guaranteed, and you’ll get an audio experience that can never be replicated with a sound bar.
Here’s more from the product page:
- Ported down-firing subwoofer pumps out deep, clean, booming bass
- Compatibility:Television,Computer,Smartphone,Tablet,Music player,DVD player,Blu-ray player,PlayStation,Xbox,Wii .Rich 3D stereo in 5.1 surround sound, even from 2-channel stereo sources
- Multiple inputs make it easy to connect your PC, game console, iPod, DVD player and more
- 75 watts (RMS) of balanced power and room-filling sound. On-speaker bass control lets you easily dial the bass level up or down.
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use. Works with any device with a headphone jack (3.5mm), RCA or 6-channel direct inputs
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.