If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The big news out of Amazon on Monday is the special 24-hour sale on the Amazon Echo, which is currently available at its lowest price of the year (which just so happens to match its lowest price of all time). Of course, Amazon has much more going on than just a discount on Alexa speakers. The retailer’s popular sale on Steam gear is going on right now in full force, but you’re running out of time to save. Head to this page to see everything included in the sale, or you’ll find the two most popular items — the Steam Controller and Steam Link — below.
- Experience a new level of precise control for your favorite games. The Steam Controller lets you play your entire collection of Steam games on your TV-even the ones designed without controller support in mind.
- Features dual trackpads, HD haptic feedback, dual-stage triggers, back grip buttons, and fully-customizable control schemes. Find your favorite mappings in the Steam Community, or create and share your own.
- Dual trackpads allow for 1:1 absolute position input via virtual controls like a trackball, adaptive centering joystick, or steering wheel
- Dual-stage triggers can be used as analog, digital, or both types of input at the same time. Put your iron-sights on the sweep-in, and then fire with the reliable feel of a tactile switch, all on the same trigger.
- Each of the Steam Controller’s input zones and buttons has been positioned based on frequency of use, required precision, and ergonomic comfort.
- Wired network is strongly recommended
- Compatible controllers with Steam Link: Steam Controller, Xbox One USB wired, Xbox 360 USB wired, Xbox 360 wireless, PS4, PS3 wired and Wii-U Pro. Many third-party Xbox controllers are also supported.
- Steam Link is designed to take advantage of the horsepower you already have in your home, streaming from your current gaming computer by mirroring its experience to your TV.
- Video and audio data is sent from your computer to the Steam Link, while your controller input is sent back in real time. Virtually every game that your computer runs can be played on your TV.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.