If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Steam Summer Sale is still going strong, so now is the perfect time to stock up on Steam gear as well. As it happens, Amazon has a big sale going on right now to coincide with Steam’s summer sale on games. 10 different items are included in Amazon’s sale, and there are two clear headliners: the Steam Link and Steam Controller. Both are enjoying significant discounts right now, so you’ll definitely want to grab them while you can.
You can shop the full Steam sale right here on Amazon’s website, and you’ll find the Steam Controller and Steam Link below.
- Experience a new level of precise control for your favorite games. The Steam Controller lets you play your entire collection of Steam games on your TV-even the ones designed without controller support in mind.
- Features dual trackpads, HD haptic feedback, dual-stage triggers, back grip buttons, and fully-customizable control schemes. Find your favorite mappings in the Steam Community, or create and share your own.
- Dual trackpads allow for 1:1 absolute position input via virtual controls like a trackball, adaptive centering joystick, or steering wheel
- Dual-stage triggers can be used as analog, digital, or both types of input at the same time. Put your iron-sights on the sweep-in, and then fire with the reliable feel of a tactile switch, all on the same trigger.
- Each of the Steam Controller’s input zones and buttons has been positioned based on frequency of use, required precision, and ergonomic comfort.
- Wired network is strongly recommended
- Compatible controllers with Steam Link: Steam Controller, Xbox One USB wired, Xbox 360 USB wired, Xbox 360 wireless, PS4, PS3 wired and Wii-U Pro. Many third-party Xbox controllers are also supported.
- Steam Link is designed to take advantage of the horsepower you already have in your home, streaming from your current gaming computer by mirroring its experience to your TV.
- Video and audio data is sent from your computer to the Steam Link, while your controller input is sent back in real time. Virtually every game that your computer runs can be played on your TV.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.