If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you watch any popular cooking show on television that stars well-known celebrity chefs, you’ll have noticed a new trend that started to form a few years ago: everyone cooks with Sous Vide precision cookers. Sous Vide machines are great because they make ridiculously tender meats that are impossible to overcook. Then throw a quick char on them with a grill or pan and you’re dining on a Michelin Star quality meal in the comfort of your own home. Of course, the problem is that Sous Vide cookers can be very expensive… unless you follow the BGR Deals team.
From now through the end of the day on June 18, Amazon is selling the Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker for $169.00 with free Prime shipping.
Some key details:
- Get out of the kitchen and cook from anywhere with Bluetooth + WI-FI connectivity
- Use the Anova Culinary app with step-by-step recipe directions from professional chefs
- Receive notifications about your cook on your iPhone or iPod touch
- Perfectly cooked food every time with no overcooking
- Works with any pot, no additional equipment needed, quick cleanup
Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker: $169.00 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.