If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Bose makes some fantastic audio products, but there are some areas where other companies have pulled ahead. A perfect example is the Polk Audio MagniFi Max Home Theater Sound Bar with 5.1 Dolby Digital Experience and Wireless Subwoofer, which outclasses comparable Bose systems in every way. The sound quality is amazing, the included wireless sub thumps, and we highly recommend it. This system typically sells for $569, but it’s all the way down to just $349 right now on Amazon.Polk Audio MagniFi Max Home Theater Sound Bar with 5.1 Dolby Digital Experience | Works with 4K… Price:$349.00 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- BIGGER, MORE DYNAMIC SOUND Packed inside this slim and sleek sound bar 7 powerful drivers and tweeters produce exceptionally clear sound, more superior than any traditional sound bar
- EXPERIENCE IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND WITH POLK’s PATENTED SDA AUDIO TECHNOLOGY and 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS decoding that creates an expansive surroundstage and detailed stereo image delivering an incredible room filling listening experience, which is comparable to what you would experience in a concert or theater
- Polk’s exclusive Voice Adjust Technology even lets you INDEPENDENTLY CONTROL VOICE LEVELS maximizing sound clarity and minimizing voice delays and muzzled sounds. Equipped with INDEPENDENT MODES FOR MOVIES, MUSIC, AND SPORTS, it delivers balanced sound clarity so that hear every word, making your movie, sports and music experience exquisite
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC with GOOGLE CHROMECAST from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible Android devices for a multi room system. You can now cast your favorite music tracks to your sound bar and enjoy unlimited playback using services like Pandora, Spotify and others. Connect to a host of smart devices, TV, speakers and enjoy high quality sound instantly
- ENDLESS CONNECTION OPTIONS 3 HDMI Inputs (HDCP 2.2 compliant), 1 HDMI ARC output for connecting your smart TV and other devices, an Optical port for Blu Ray players and set top box, and an Auxiliary Analog input for connecting any non digital device with a 3.5 mm pin. In addition, you can connect a multitude of devices using Bluetooth, USB and Internet
- QUICKLY AND EASILY SETUP THE SOUNDBAR SYSTEM IN MINUTES using the Google Home app on your Android or iOS devices
- Includes powerful PLUG AND PLAY WIRELESS SUBWOOFER that is instantly recognized by the sound bar the moment you power it on. An 8 inches DOWNWARD FIRING DRIVER fills your living room, bedroom, or media room with high impact multi dimensional surround sound
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.