If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Bargain hunters, we’ve got some good news and some bad new for you this morning. The good news is that you can save a whopping $148 on the insanely good Sony WH1000XM2 Wireless Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi Headphones by picking up a pair of refurbs today on Amazon. As you undoubtedly already know at this point, this is as good as it gets when it comes to wireless noise cancelling headphones. Sadly, the bad news is that there were only a dozen pairs in stock as of the time of this writing, so you’re really going to have to hurry if you want a pair of these $348 headphones for just $199.99 because they are 100% going to sell out fast.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day limited hardware warranty.
- Smart Listening automatically detects your activity, whether you’re travelling in an airport or sitting in a quiet area, then balances the noise cancelling levels accordingly. You can customize your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect App.
- Leave your headphones on: Place your hand over the right ear cup to turn the volume down for instant conversation.Change the track, turn the volume up or down, and take or make calls by tapping or swiping the panel with your fingertip.
- Keep the music playing with up to 30 hours of battery life and quick charging, for up to 70 minutes of play after just 10 minutes of charging.
- Hear music that stays true to the original recording with Hi-Res Audio. Optimized for Hi-Res Audio, S-Master HX reduces distortion and allows you to enjoy all the subtleties in your music.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.