If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Sony WH1000XM3 Bluetooth Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones are Sony’s most popular noise canceling headphones because, well, they’re the best wireless noise canceling headphones in the world. They’re also quite expensive at $348, and the best you can do right now if you want to save money is to pick up refurbs on Amazon for $266. That’s still a whole lot of money to spend on headphones, so we’ll give you another option to check out. The Sony WHH900N Hi-Res Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones are a small step below the WH1000XM3 headphones in terms of sound quality and noise cancellation tech, but they’re a big step down in terms of price right now. The normally sell for $300, but you’ll only pay $199.99 if you snag a pair right now while they’re discounted on Amazon!Sony - H900N Hi-Res Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphone Grayish Black (WHH900N/B) List Price:$299.99 Price:$199.99 You Save:$100.00 (33%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are some key details from the product description:
- High-resolution Audio compatible. Supported Audio Format(s) – SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC. Supported Content Protection – SCMS-T
- DSEE HX Upscale compressed music to near high-resolution sound quality. Impedance (Ohm)- 32 ohm (1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on) , 16 ohm (1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off).Sensitivities (dB/mW)- 103 dB/mW (1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 98 dB/mW (1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)Frequency Response (Bluetooth Communication)- 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz Sampling)/20 Hz–40,000 Hz (LDAC 96 kHz Sampling, 990 kbps)
- Digital noise cancelling and ambient sound mode let you control what you hear
- Touch sensor control panel for easy operation
- Fine-tune your sound using the Sony | headphones connect app
- In the Box: Carrying Pouch, Connection Cable, USB Cable, Warranty Card, Operating Instructions, Reference Guide
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.