If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Sony’s $250 noise cancelling earbuds were down to $200 during the holiday season, but they’ve since sold out and it could be quite some time before they’re back in stock. Lucky for you, there’s an even better deal on Amazon right now so you’ll actually be happy if you missed that other sale. The Sony WF1000XBM1 True Wireless Earbuds retail for $200, which is more than fair considering how much better they sound than Apple’s $160 AirPods. Head over to Amazon right now, however, and you can get them for the all-time low price of $79.99!Sony Wireless Headphones Price:$79.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- True wireless design with uninterrupted Bluetooth streaming.
- Digital Noise Cancelling lets you listen without distractions.
- Sony|Headphones Connect APP for Android /iOS uses Smart Listening technology to control your ambient sound settings .
- Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically switches to ambient sound mode based on your activity. Ambient Sound mode to hear essential sound without taking your headphones off.
- A 6mm driver for crisp, clear sound
- Enjoy up to 9 hours of battery life with the chargeable carrying case.
- Conversation flows freely with hands-free calling through the left earpiece. Leave your phone where it is: just speak with a tap.
- In the box: Charging Case, USB Cable (1), Earbuds (Long Hybrid silicone rubber earbuds(SS, S, M, L X2), Fitting Supporters(M, L X2), Triple-Comfort Earbuds(S, M, L X2))
- Connectivity technology : Bluetooth
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.