If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Sony WF1000XBM1 True Wireless Earbuds are among the most popular headphones we’ve covered over the past two months. Why? Because they’re incredible earphones that cost $200, but they keep going on sale with huge discounts. We thought the fun was over last week when they sold out, but wouldn’t you know it… they’re back in stock and back on sale with an awesome $90 discount! Hurry though, because they’ll probably sell out pretty quickly yet again.Sony Wireless Headphones Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- True wireless design with uninterrupted Bluetooth streaming.
- Digital Noise Cancelling lets you listen without distractions.
- Sony|Headphones Connect APP for Android /iOS uses Smart Listening technology to control your ambient sound settings .
- Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically switches to ambient sound mode based on your activity. Ambient Sound mode to hear essential sound without taking your headphones off.
- A 6mm driver for crisp, clear sound
- Enjoy up to 9 hours of battery life with the chargeable carrying case.
- Conversation flows freely with hands-free calling through the left earpiece. Leave your phone where it is: just speak with a tap.
- In the box: Charging Case, USB Cable (1), Earbuds (Long Hybrid silicone rubber earbuds(SS, S, M, L X2), Fitting Supporters(M, L X2), Triple-Comfort Earbuds(S, M, L X2))
- Connectivity technology : Bluetooth
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.