If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
When the $350 Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones dropped to $278 for Black Friday, they flew off the virtual shelves. They’re regarded by just about every reviewer out there as the best wireless noise cancelling headphones on the planet, of course, so it’s not exactly a mystery why they would be so popular with a decent discount on Black Friday. But if you missed out on that deal it turns out you’re in luck, because Amazon is running an unprecedented deal that slashes renewed WH1000XM3 headphones to just $199.99! That’s a massive $150 discount, and you’re nuts if you pass it up. They’re guaranteed to look and work like new, and you have 90 days to return them if you find that they’re not up to snuff.SONY WH1000XM3 Bluetooth Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, Black WH-1000XM3/B (Renewed) List Price:$174.95 Price:$199.99 You Save:$25.00 (14%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- Renewed products work and look like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Box and accessories may be generic. All Renewed products come with the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- HD Noise-Canceling Processor QN1
- Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control / SENSE ENGINE for virtual surround sound
- Hi-Res audio / 1.57″ LCP drivers for up to 40kHz frequency
- Bluetooth 4.1 LDAC connection / Connect to the Sony Headphones Connect App
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.