If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Remember recently when Amazon was hosting a big sale on Sonos speakers and we told you that in all likelihood you wouldn’t find another comparable sale on Sonos speakers until Black Friday? Well, we lied. OK, we didn’t lie exactly, but Amazon’s week-long Prime Day event took us all by surprise in a lot of ways and one of them involves a fresh new sale on the two best speakers in Sonos’ lineup, the PLAY:3 and the PLAYBAR.
The Sonos PLAY:3 is the perfect compromise between size, sound quality and price. It’s Sonos’ mid-range wireless smart speaker but it packs gigantic sound into a reasonably compact case that will fit well anywhere in your home. It retails for $299 new, which is already a great price, but Prime members can take advantage of today’s exclusive Prime Day deal and snag a refurbished PLAY:3 speaker for 17% off.
Here are some key details:
- Two custom-designed drivers with dedicated amplifiers
- Trueplay tuning delivers sound that’s true to the music and right for the room
- Control all your music and streaming services from a single app
- Uses your WiFi. Easy to set up and expand your system over time
- Designed to withstand high-humidity
Next up we have the PLAYBAR, which is Sonos’s take on the sound bar. What’s the difference between this model and other sound bars you’ve seen? Well apart from all of the smart features Sonos speakers are known for, this model has enormous sound unlike anything you’ve ever experienced from a sound bar. And just like the PLAY:3, Prime members can get a refurbished model for 17% off, today only.
Some highlights for the PLAYBAR:
- Complements HD television screens
- Uses your WiFi, easy to set up and expand your system over time
- Requires just two cords: one power cord, one optical cord (both included)
- Understands and speaks most IR remote’s language
- Plays all sources plugged in to your HDTV
As we noted, these deals are good for today only and you have to be a Prime member to take advantage. The good news is that if you don’t already have a Prime subscription, you can sign up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial right now and enjoy all the huge Prime Day deals coming this week.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.