If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Everyone has a wireless keyboard these days because they’re so much more convenient. Well, there’s actually one way that they’re far less convenient than wired keyboards: you have to charge them or swap out the batteries every so often. If you want the best of both worlds, however, there is a simple solution. Check out the Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard, which is available for both Windows and Mac computers. It has a solar panel at the top so it’s constantly charging as you use it, and the best part is the fact that it doesn’t need sunlight to recharge. Any light bulbs overhead or any desk lamp will do the trick, and you’ll never have to worry about batteries or plugging your keyboard into the wall again.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles – any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless: Enjoy a reliable connection using a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer
- System Requirements-Windows XP, Windows Vista , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, macOS. Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.