If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The RIF6 Cube Projector is one of my favorite mobile accessories, capable of transforming any Android phone or iPhone into a 100+ inch display. But at $296 or $341 with an iPhone adapter, it’s out of reach for many smartphone users. That’s why the Artlii Fun Portable Mini 1080P Projector is such a great find. This $46 gadget connects to any smartphone or tablet and projects and image up to 60 inches in size onto any flat surface. It’s also compact, making it perfect for carrying with you and sharing content or streaming movies and TV shows.
Some highlights from the product page:
- Light weight Design: With 4.9*3.33*1.8*in mini size and weight just 10oz, compact and portable. Support 5V/2A power supply, you can use your power bank to supply power to the device when camping, hiking, or something outside to make it more memorable and enjoyable.
- Pretty design with high tech : Uses a new generation of American Bridgelux LED light source, the power consumption is 10W-24W, energy saving and environmental protection, no harm to eyesight. It’s a good assistant for children education and artists can use it to display photos.
- Connect Multi-Port: Various multimedia ports such as AV/SD/USB/HDMI slots, enabling you to virtually connect to desktops, tablets, DVD players, games consoles, digital cameras and more. The projector can stream a range of video, music, image and text formats.
- Advanced Technology: Native resolution:320×240 pixels; Support resolution:1920*1080P; Aspect ratio: 4:3 or 16:9. Best
- Projection Distance:40~80inches, Projection Size from 20~60inches. Multimedia support format: Audio file: MP3/WMA/OGG/AAG/FLAC/APE/WAV; Image file: JPEG/JPEG/BMP/PNG; Video file: Full Format Support; Text file: TXT.
- 1 Year warranty. Any questions about the quality of product, please contact us through our email. Our customer service team is working 7*24 hours and will reply you within 24 hours.
Note that you’ll need a Lightning to HDMI adapter if you want to connect an iPhone or iPad:Apple Lightning to Digital AV Adapter List Price:$49.00 Price:$41.57 You Save:$7.43 (15%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.