If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
This has been one heck of a week for people looking to control anything and everything in their homes with Amazon’s awesome virtual personal assistant, Alexa. First we told you about a super secret sale on two of the most popular Alexa-enabled smart plugs on Amazon. Oh and by the way, that sale is still going strong. Now, yet another popular smart plug has seen a huge temporary price cut, and this time it’s the D-Link Smart Plug. It works with Amazon Alexa or D-Link’s own mobile app, and it lets you control anything you plug into it with your voice or smartphone. Get it now while it’s 50% off, which just so happens to be its lowest price ever!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Turn devices on or off from your smartphone or tablet from anywhere. Create on/off schedules for your devices
- Easy setup. Designed to work with existing Wi-Fi networks (no additional hub required)
- Use with other mydlink Home devices and the free mydlink Home app to create a smarter, more secure and more aware home. Works with any smartphone or tablet running Android 4.1 or higher or iOS 7.0 and higher
- Electrical rating of 120V/15A/60Hz/1800W (for indoor use). IFTTT compatible – Pair with any IFTTT enabled product or app to connect your Wi-Fi Smart Plug to the world in fun and useful ways
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.