If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Smart LED light bulbs are pretty awesome, since they allow you to control your lights from a smartphone app or with your voice thanks to Alexa and Google Assistant integration. The problem, of course, is that equipping a room with smart bulbs can get very expensive — Philips Hue bulbs cost $50 a piece! Here’s another option that will save you a ton of money: instead of buying smart bulbs for $50 a pop, pick up a Kasa Smart Light Switch by TP-Link on Amazon right now at a discounted price of just $27. Just about anyone can install it in a matter of minutes, and you’ll add smarts to every single light bulb in the room with a single purchase!Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works… List Price:$19.99 Price:$14.99 You Save:$5.00 (25%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- GUIDED INSTALL: No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs. auxiliary switch configurations. The Kasa app guides you through easy step-by-step installation
- SCHEDULING – Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.