If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Philips Hue’s various smart LED lighting products were best sellers yet again this past holiday season, which makes a lot of sense considering that people always jump at the opportunity to save on these pricey lights. If you already have a Philips Hue setup that you’re looking to expand, then taking advantage of those sales was obviously a great idea. If you’re looking to start off with a new setup though, you can save a ton of money by going with MagicLight WiFi Smart LED Light Bulbs instead. They’re just as good as Philips Hue’s $50 bulbs but they’re back down to $17 on Amazon!Smart Light Bulbs, No Hub Required, MagicLight A19 9W 800Lumens Bluetooth & WiFi & Remote 3in1… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- ✔ Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- ✔ Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your WiFI Smart Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Smart WiFi Lights Bulb Remotely When You are not at Home
- ✔ Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- ✔ Application: This is a WiFi enabled light bulb, no hub required. Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping, indoor, home etc.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.