If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Have you noticed that your view is a little bit askew when you sit down? That’s because the giant bulge in your back pocket is causing you to lean to one side. But it’s 2016, and you no longer need to carry a wallet that’s bursting at the seams because of all the cards you have stuffed in there.
Meet Coin 2.0, a $99 smart card that can store every single credit card in your wallet, as well as your ATM card and more.
Here are some key details:
- A secure smart device that holds up to 8 cards
- Swipe or tap to pay at millions of merchants
- Enhanced security with Auto-Unlock & Last Known Location
- To verify identify, a Social Security Number is required.
In a nutshell, Coin 2.0 works with a companion app on your iPhone or Android phone. You attach an included card reader to you phone in store all of your cards in the app, and then the app syncs your cards over to the device. There are a bunch of smart security features included as well, so you don’t have to worry about theft.
Coin 2.0 – A smart device for all cards: $99.00 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
- 1 Potensic Elfin FPV Drone with 2K Camera for Kids, Optical Flow Positioning, Live Video RC Quadc…
- 2 4K Drone, EACHINE EX5 GPS Mini Drone with 4K UHD Camera for Adults 5G GHz WiFi FPV Floadbale Dr…
- 3 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 4 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.