If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Slow cookers are among the most popular kitchen gadgets on the planet for a fairly obvious reason: they’re awesome. These little miracle devices let you cook and entire meal with almost no effort, and there are thousands of great recipes out there made just for slow cookers. These devices are worth their weight in gold, but you don’t need to pay thousands of dollars for a great slow cooker. The Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker is a fan favorite on Amazon, and it even has the coveted “Amazon’s Choice” designation. Right now it’s on sale for just $47, and we highly recommend picking one up.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- NOT YOUR MOM’S SLOW COOKER: Smart technology allows you to cook a recipe to either a desired cooking time or specific temperature, before automatically switching to Warm when it’s done.
- PATENTED TEMPERATURE PROBE: Place the temperature probe into large cuts of meat to cook to a precise temperature. The control panel will display the food’s exact temperature as it cooks.
- CLIP-TIGHT GASKET LID: The lid clips securely in place, perfect for taking the slow cooker to a party, potluck or tailgate. The tight seal helps prevent messy spills along the way.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Removable and dishwasher safe crock and glass lid make cleanup simple.
- 6 QUART CAPACITY: Spacious size is perfect for a 6 lb. chicken or 4 lb. roast.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.