If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Even though the AirPods made more of a splash than any comparable product out there, Apple wasn’t the first company to launch truly wireless earbuds. In fact, it wasn’t even close to being first. In addition to all of the little Chinese companies that have been selling cord-free wireless earbuds for years, a handful of big-name companies also beat Apple to the punch. Among them is Samsung, which launched its Samsung Gear IconX Cordfree Fitness Earbuds with Activity Tracker last year. They fit great, they sound very good, and they have 4GB of built-in storage so you can play music while you work out without even connecting to a phone if you want.
The Gear IconX launched above $200 and they now typically sell for around $180, which is still pricier than Apple’s $159 AirPods. For a limited time right now on Amazon, however, they’re on sale for just $129.99.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Truly cable-free design with comfortable, stabilizing ear gels to keep the headset where it belongs and a charging carrying case, for storage and charging when not in use
- Built-in 4GB music player for phone-free listening and Built-in Fitness Tracker and Heart Rate Monitor that allow you to share your data with your device
- Ideal for a workout session
- Coating for splash and sweat resistance†
- Compatible with 3rd party fitness apps††. Please Note : Kindly refer the Instructional Video and the User Manual before use.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.