If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Christmas is now over and we hope everyone had a happy holiday. Now it’s time to clean up all that holiday mess. While you do the dishes and scrub pots and pans, wouldn’t it be nice if you had a little robot that could take care of the vacuuming for you? Be better prepared next time around and pick up an Alexa-enabled iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity on Amazon today at its lowest price since Black Friday.Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring these other Roomba robot essentials – Wi-Fi Connectivity, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
- Box Content: 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 Extra AeroVac Filter
- iRobot does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty or replacement from iRobot.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.