If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The annual Google I/O conference took place on Wednesday, and we heard all about Google’s new hardware and software products Google is developing. Of course, Google Assistant was one of the main focuses during the company’s keynote, since everything these days is about AI and machine learning. Google’s announcements surrounding Assistant were great, but there was another cool development with Google Assistant that happened offstage on Wednesday. For the first time, Roomba vacuums will support Google Assistant! Support was added to two different models, including our favorite, the iRobot Roomba 960 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner.
“iRobot is aggressively pursuing opportunities within the connected home to improve our customers’ experience with our cleaning robots,” iRobot CEO Colin Angle said in a statement. “Voice-command devices have found great success in the marketplace and it’s clear that customers are demanding easier ways to interact with a growing number of products and technologies throughout the home.”
Here’s everything else you need to know from the product page:
- iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization enables Roomba to navigate and clean an entire level of your home
- Runs for up to 75 minutes, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job
- iRobot HOME App lets you clean, schedule & set custom cleaning preferences from your smartphone
- AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System delivers improved cleaning performance
- Tangle-free extractors prevent hair and debris jams
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.