If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
The best thing about streaming dongles like the Roku Streaming Stick and Amazon’s Fire TV Stick is that they give you access to all of your favorite content in a compact, affordable package. The annoying thing about them is that there’s an unruly power cord that’s left hanging off your TV so it can be plugged into the wall. Get rid of that power cord and pick up a Roku Mini USB Cable or a Fire Stick Wireless Cable right now. They plug into any USB port on the back of your TV for power, so you won’t have to plug anything into the wall. Of note, the less expensive model for the Roku might also work with your Fire TV Stick, but the plug is angled the wrong way so you might not be able to reach your USB port. It all depends on your TV model.
Roku Mini USB Cable Designed to Power Your Roku Streaming Stick
- Eliminates the need for an AC power outlet.
- Ideal length for powering Roku Streaming Stick from your TV’s USB port.
- Declutters TV area by replacing long USB cables that can hang out from behind TV.
- Note: This mini power cable replaces the 60″ jumbo USB cable included with Roku.
- Roku Streaming Stick not included (TVPower cable only)
Fire-Stick Wireless Cable for Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Go Wireless – Power your Fire TV Stick directly from your TV’s USB port (NOW WITH) Bonus Fire TV Sticks Tips, Tricks & Accessories PDF by: Fire Cable
- Super easy install. Instantly cleans up your media center. Designed specifically for the Amazon Fire TV Stick, providing consistent power to keep your Fire Stick running at maximum performance.
- Compatible with all Fire Stick Models, including the All-New Alexa Amazon Voice Fire TV Stick
- Instantly provides a fresh wireless media center setup! Get yours Fire-Stick Wireless Cable now
- Lifetime money back guarantee, add to cart & get your Fire Cable Now! PLEASE NOTE: only Fire Cable branded goods will be honored by our guarantee and after-sales service. If you receive a unit without the Fire Cable logo, you should consider it counterfeit and return to the seller immediately.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.