If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
See the TV in the image up at the top of this post? It looks awesome because there are no cables hanging down and the Roku device being used to stream content is tucked away in the back. Of course, the aesthetic would be completely ruined if that Roku stick’s power cord was running down to an outlet. Want to see what this Roku stick looks like in the back? Here:
It’s called the Mission Cables TVP-ROKU Roku Mini USB Cable, it’s on sale right now on Amazon for just $4.49, and if you have any Roku dongle that plugs directly into an HDMI port on the back of your television, you need one in your life right now.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Eliminates the need for an AC power outlet. Not compatible with Roku streaming stick+.
- Ideal length for powering Roku streaming stick from your tv’ s USB port.
- Declutter TV area by replacing long USB cables that can hang out from behind TV.
- Note: This mini power cable replaces the 60″ Jumbo USB cable included with Roku.
- Roku Streaming Stick not included (Tower cable only)
- 1 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 2 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
- 3 Smart plug, Gosund Mini Wifi Outlet Works with Alexa, Google Home, No Hub Required, Remote Cont…
- 4 Potensic Elfin FPV Drone with 2K Camera for Kids, Optical Flow Positioning, Live Video RC Quadc…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.