If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’ve cut the cord or if you’re thinking about it, you need a good streaming media player to ensure that you can get all the content you want on your TV. Of course, getting a good media player doesn’t have to mean spending a lot of money. The Roku 3 Streaming Media Player (4230R) with Voice Search gets more than 2,000 channels along with all of the big-name services you want like Netflix, Amazon and Hulu, and it’s on sale right now on Amazon for just $89.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Fully loaded. Top rated: Voice, headphone & games
- Remote with headphones and gaming
- 2000+ streaming channels – free, subscription, rent & buy
- Search across the most channels. Great with mobile devices.
- Roku 3 works with virtually any TV with an HDMI® connection. You can plug your Roku 3 directly into your TV or receiver depending on your preference. Setting up your Roku® player requires that you have a broadband Internet connection, a wireless router (and/or wired for Roku 2 or Roku 3), power , an HDMI® cable (sold separately), and an HDTV. Once you have all of those ingredients, just plug in your Roku player. Our guided set up will walk you through updating and installing channels.
Roku 3 Streaming Media Player (4230R) with Voice Search: $89.00 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
- 1 Amazon eGift Card
- 2 Smart plug, Gosund Mini Wifi Outlet Works with Alexa, Google Home, No Hub Required, Remote Cont…
- 3 Queen Mattress Pad Cover Cooling Mattress Topper Pillow Top with Down Alternative Fill (8-21”…
- 4 Ultrean Air Fryer, 4.2 Quart (4 Liter) Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven Oilless Cooker with LCD Dig…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.