If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Look, a robot vacuum isn’t a replacement for a standard manual vacuum, it merely supplements manual vacuuming by cleaning up dust and debris. As a result, you can extend the amount of time between vacuuming with a manual unit. Similarly, you can supplement your handheld mopping with an autonomous robot mop, and now that I’ve tasted freedom I’m never looking back. The ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner with Water Tank can be used as a standard robot vacuum or it can be filled with water and used as an autonomous mop. It’s obviously not meant for cleaning up huge spills or caked on grime, but it handles simple mopping jobs with ease. Definitely check it out.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Vacuuming sweeping damp mopping all in one, maintain gleaming hard floors
- New powerful motor with max mode and pet hair technology picks up furs,debris,dust and dirty easily and efficiently
- Small slim light design and smart sensors ensure V5s pro to know your home and clean where dirt hides.
- Automatically docks, recharges and adjusts to all hard floor types – tile, hardwood, laminate & more.
- What is new on ILIFE V5s pro than V5s: Advanced i-dropping technology makes mopping more efficient and reliable. Enhanced battery extend V5s pro’ running time up to 140 minuts. Larger roadrover wheels with self-rescue technology freedomly goes over uneven flooring.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.