If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
If you have a home theater projector or you’re in the market for one and you want a well-reviewed screen that’s not going to cost a fortune, we’ve got just the thing. And no, you won’t have to spend $500, $250, or even $100 to pick one up.
We found a massive 120-inch projector screen on Amazon that has thousands of 4-star and 5-star ratings. And believe it or not, it’s on sale today for just $17.97 thanks to a new lower retail price and an extra discount!
Best home theater projector screen deal
There are plenty of great options out there these days for big-screen TVs that are remarkably affordable. A great example is this top-rated 75-inch 4K Fire TV that’s currently just $699.99 on Amazon.
But if you want a REALLY big television that’s 80 inches or larger, you’ll need to spend thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars to get something decent. What you might not realize, however, is that there’s another option that costs so much less.
Home theater projectors from leading brands often cost a small fraction of what you would pay for a huge TV. And yet many models support a nice clear image that can go up to 150 inches, or even larger.
For example, the #1 best-selling FANGOR 1080p Portable Movie Projector supports screen sizes up to 230 inches — or almost 27 feet. Incredibly, it’s only $159.99 right now while it’s on sale.
Of course, projecting onto a wall isn’t optimal. That’s why many people get annoyed that they have to also purchase a projector screen for hundreds more. Lucky for you, we found an awesome option that costs next to nothing.
Definitely check out the P-JING PJ-TYB 120-Inch Projector Screen. It’s a terrific foldable screen with a no-crease design that Amazon shoppers have been loving.
You can mount it permanently on your wall or fold it and use it as a portable screen. Also, it has a no-crease design that eliminates the lines that bother people on most portable projector screens.
Does it deliver? Well, this model has already racked up more than 8,300 5-star reviews on Amazon. Additionally, the best part is the price!Projector Screen 120 inch, P-JING Projection Movies Screen 16:9 HD Foldable Anti-Crease Portabl… $21.97
P-JING home theater screen fast facts
This P-JING model is definitely one of the best home theater projector screens you can buy. It has nearly 8,300 5-star Amazon reviews plus another 1,000 4-star reviews. That’s beyond impressive.
You can pick one up on sale today for just $17.97 thanks to a new lower retail price at Amazon. Of note, the same best-selling P-JING projector screen at Walmart costs $28.99.
Here are some key takeaways to keep in mind if you’re considering the P-JING PJ-TYB 120-Inch Projector Screen:
- This high-quality home theater movie projector screen is made from natural polyester fabric. It unfolds to a massive 120 inches despite being portable and only weighing 2.2lbs.
- Worried about wrinkles? Just hang it up inside or outside and watch the wrinkles disappear. This screen is also brighter than most comparable screens. That means you will see a clearer picture in rooms that aren’t pitch black.
- If the screen gets dusty, simply wipe it clean with a wet cloth.
- Perfect for watching movies, sports, photos, music videos, video games, and more.
- Includes 12 metal finished grommets for mounting, as well as wall hooks and cuttable rope.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Included in the package: a 16:9 screen (diagonal 120” with a 104″ x 58″ viewing area), a 16-pack of peel and stick hooks, and two 5-meter ropes.
Go here to see this month’s best deals online!