If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you have a Nintendo Switch and you want to get the most out of the more complex games, you need to get a pro controller. The problem with that, of course, is that the official Nintendo Switch Pro Controller costs $70. That’s a bit excessive, so we found another option that’s just as good. Check out the DinoFire Wireless Pro Controller for Nintendo Switch, which is available right now on Amazon for only $26.Enhanced Switch Controller for Nintendo Switch/Switch Lite, Switch Remote Pro Controller Switch… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s the key info from the product page:
- HIGH PERFORMANCE GAME CONTROLLER FOR NINTENDO SWITCH – Supports adjustable turbo, adjustable dual motors shock and 6-axis Gyro motion controls functions. Best 3rd party switch pro controller for Zelda / Mario Odyssey / Splatoon 2 / Mario Kart etc. (Support newest version)
- ADJUSTABLE TURBO AND DUAL SHOCK FUNCTION – This switch wireless controller supports 3 Turbo speeds: 5 shoots /s, 12 shoots /s, 20 shoots /s; 3 different dual shocks: strong, medium, and weak
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Battery life approximately 8-10 hours, the wireless switch controller is rechargeable via included type C USB cable, playable while charging
- EASILY CONNECT WITH BLUETOOTH – the wireless gamepad controller can be easily paired with switch console; Ergonomic design and light weight construction make it comfortable even for long hours of continuous gaming
- ※ ※NOTICE – The switch game controller DOESN’T support Amiibo function, and doesn’t turn the Switch on from sleep mode. ESYWEN provides 3-Year warranty and life-time technical support; Any problems, don’t hesitate to contact us
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.