If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
This past weekend we told you about an absolutely insane deal that make the refurbished Amazon Echo $89.99 for one day only. Well, it should’ve been one day, but Amazon’s inventory sold out in just a few hours on Saturday. If you took advantage of that deal, rest assured that you got a killer price. If you missed it, turns out you’re in luck because Amazon has an even better deal for Prime Day 2017 that is absolutely unheard of.
Until the end of the day on Tuesday — which is Prime Day 2017, of course — you can snag a brand new Amazon Echo smart speaker for that same low price that Amazon was charging for the refurb: $89.99. The Echo has never dropped this low before, and if we had to guess, we might say it never will again. At least, not until Prime Day 2018.
We’ve told you about this killer deal a few times now, so consider this your last chance. Seriously, grab this crazy deal while you still can. Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
Key Prime Day 2017 Links:
- Check the BGR Deals Hub constantly for all the latest and greatest deals
- Visit Amazon’s Prime Day 2017 page regularly to see new deals as they pop up
- Sign up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial if you’re not already a subscriber – you can’t shop Prime Day deals unless you’re a Prime member
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.