If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Ladies and gentlemen, Prime Day 2016 somehow managed to live up to the hype. Amazon made good on its promise to bring Black Friday in July, offering more than 100,000 deals on just about everything you can possibly imagine. Every category was covered, and we tirelessly dug through it all in order to make sure our loyal readers saw the best bargains on the site today.
Now, it’s time for our big Prime Day 2016 recap.
In this post, you’ll find links to all of the biggest and best Prime Day sales we covered here on the site. Why? Because some people have to, you know, work during the day. There’s no reason having a job should keep you from having access to the same awesome deals as everyone else, so we’ll run through our top Prime Day coverage for you.
The overwhelming majority of the deals listed in the posts below are still available, though you will find that some were limited-time or limited-quantity deals that are no longer available.
- This is not a scam: Save 25% off Ray-Ban sunglasses for Prime Day
- Echo, Tap, Fire TV and every other hot Amazon device is on sale for Prime Day
- This Prime Day deal gives you free home phone service for life
- Amazon’s best Prime Day deals on 4K TVs
- Amazon’s best Prime Day deals on digital storage: Memory cards, flash drives and more
- 10 Prime Day deals with prices that beat Black Friday
- Amazon’s best Prime Day deals on smartphones: Nexus 6P, Moto X Pure Edition, more
- Amazon wants to give you $10 for free. Seriously.
- Amazon’s best Prime Day deals on Wi-Fi routers
- Amazon’s craziest Prime Day deal gives you $400 in return for your soul
- Prime Day: The single best smart home deal
- This is the best remaining Prime Day deal on a 4K TV
- The 5 best Prime Day deals on laptops
- The world’s most innovative smartphone has never been this cheap
- Get all 7 Fast & Furious movies on DVD or Blu-ray starting at $22
- Prime Day deal: Segway’s crazy new hoverboard is the best way to catch ’em all
As the name of today’s big shopping event might suggest, you’ll need a Prime subscription to enjoy any of these deals. If you don’t already have a Prime subscription, you can sign up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial right now and enjoy all the huge Prime Day deals coming today. Make sure you don’t miss anything by following along in our Prime Day 2016 hub.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.