If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Amazon is a retailer first and foremost, and today’s massive Prime Day 2016 sales event is a perfect reminder of just how big Amazon is when it comes to retail. You can find almost anything you could possibly want or need for sale on Amazon’s website… and a huge chunk of those items are deeply discounted today for Prime Day. But Amazon is more than that now — the company also makes its own products, and some of them are surprisingly innovative and hugely useful.
Well, guess what: Amazon’s best own-brand products are all on sale today for Prime Day, and we’ll show you all the best deals right here.
- Amazon Echo, $50 off: $129.99 is a killer price for Echo, Amazon’s first and most powerful speaker to feature the Alexa personal assistant.
- Amazon Tap, $30 off: The Tap is Amazon’s first portable speaker to support Alexa, and it’s just $99.99 right now.
- Kindle Paperwhite, $30 off: For our money, the Paperwhite is the best Kindle eBook reader Amazon has ever made.
- Kindle 6″, $30 off: If you’re in the market for as simple and affordable eBook reader, this is just about as good as it gets.
- Kindle Voyage, $50 off: This eBook reader has more bells and whistles than the others, and $149.99 is a killer price for it.
- Fire Tablet for $33.33: Lowest price ever!
- Fire HD 10, $80 off: Get Amazon’s high-end tablet at a mid-range price.
- Fire TV Stick, $15 off: Hands-down the best low-cost streaming option out there for cord cutters and non-cord cutters alike.
- Fire TV, $30 off: The same basic experience as the Fire TV Stick but with more power and speed.
- Fire TV Gaming Edition, $30 off: This is the Fire TV packaged with an Amazon video game controller.
- Fire TV and Antenna Bundle, $30 off: A Fire TV packages with an HDTV antenna that will get you free live network TV in 1080p HD.
- Dash Buttons: $0.99 each with a $4.99 credit after your first press.
As the name of today’s big shopping event might suggest, you’ll need a Prime subscription to enjoy any of these deals. If you don’t already have a Prime subscription, you can sign up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial right now and enjoy all the huge Prime Day deals coming today. Make sure you don’t miss anything by following along in our Prime Day 2016 hub.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.