If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Earlier this week, Amazon issued its big wrapup press release for Prime Day, and wouldn’t you know it… Prime Day 2021 was the biggest Prime Day ever! We know, we know — it goes without saying that Amazon makes the same proclamation every single year. In 2021, however, all you had to do was take one look at all the deals out there and you could immediately tell that this was going to be a blowout year for Amazon’s big Prime Day sales event.
Amazon’s big Prime Day 2021 sales event might be over on paper since it was only supposed to last for two days on June 21 and June 22. But believe it or not, so many of the most popular Prime Day deals among our readers are still available right now. Highlights include the crazy wireless camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere for just $28.85, the #1 best-selling myQ smart garage door opener on sale for under $25 (plus get a $40 credit with the Amazon Key promo), the newest Nest Thermostat on sale for an all-time low price of $99.98, the flagship Nest Learning Thermostat for $199, a popular Windows 10 laptop and 128GB microSDXC bundle for just $219.99, a sleek and luxurious rainfall shower head for just $15.11, a huge $80 discount on the Apple Watch Series 6, Apple’s 10.2-inch iPad for just $299, the hot new Roku Express 4K+ for just $29.99 and two more Roku deals, TP-Link Kasa mini smart plugs for an all-time low of $6.07 each, an incredible 2K camera drone that folds up as small as a smartphone for just $59.39 with coupon code PDP6DEAL, the popular Yeedi k600 robot vacuum for just $89.99, and more. You can even get the stunning YABER Pro V7 portable home theater projector that normally costs $600 on sale for only $259.99 — that’s a whopping $50 cheaper than it was on Prime Day!
Are any of you out there wondering whether or not some of those fantastic deals made Amazon’s list of Prime Day 2021’s best-sellers? Well, we now have our answer because Amazon has revealed the list of Prime Day’s best-selling products.Today's Top Deal Luxurious bed sheets with 100,000 5-star Amazon reviews start at just $22 in this amazing sale! List Price:$23.79 Price:$22.39 You Save:$1.40 (6%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Available from Amazon BGR may receive a commission
We bet you can’t guess the #1 best-seller in the United States during Prime Day 2021. No, it wasn’t an Instant Pot or an Amazon device like a Kindle. It was actually the Waterpik Electric Water Flosser, which was on sale with a deep discount. That Prime Day discount is now gone, but interestingly, the #2 best-selling from Amazon’s big sales event — Orgain Organic Plant-Based Protein Powder — is still on sale with a 15% discount!
Also of note, Amazon said the #1 best-selling product globally from Prime Day 2021 was the Fire TV Stick 4K. If you missed out on that sale, it’s worth noting that the Prime Day deal is gone but you can still save 20% if you hurry.
These were the five best-selling Prime Day deals in the United States, according to Amazon:
- Waterpik Electric Water Flosser
- Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder (still 46% off!)
- 23andMe Health DNA Test
- iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum
- Instant Pot Duo Plus 6 Quart 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker
Here are some more details from Amazon’s note to the press on Wednesday morning:
- Best-selling categories worldwide for Prime Day 2021 included tools, beauty, nutrition, baby care, electronics including Amazon Devices, apparel, and household products.
- Top-selling products worldwide for Prime Day 2021 included iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum, Keurig K-Slim Coffee Maker, Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy Vitamins by Goli Nutrition, and Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips.
- Prime members worldwide saved while gearing up for back to school purchasing more than 600,000 backpacks, 1 million laptops, 1 million headphones, 240,000 notebooks, 40,000 calculators, and 220,000 Crayola products.
- Tens of millions of customers viewed Prime Day product demonstrations and try-on hauls, heard directly from creators, and more during Amazon Live live streams throughout Prime Day.
And here are some more tidbits from Amazon’s Prime Day 2021 wrapup press release:
Members took advantage of incredible savings on Amazon Devices throughout Prime Day.
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote was the most popular item purchased during Prime Day with customers purchasing more Fire TV 4K streaming media players on Prime Day this year than any previous Prime Day.
- Customers purchased a record-setting number of Fire TVs, from brands including Toshiba and Insignia, during Prime Day and the two weeks leading up to this year’s event.
- Customers purchased hundreds of thousands of Amazon Fire tablets and Fire Kids tablets this Prime Day, including the all-new Fire HD 10 tablet, Fire HD 8 tablet, and Fire HD 8 Kids tablet.
- In the days leading up to Prime Day, Alexa helped make shopping easier for tens of millions of customers, including by proactively finding deals on items in customers’ carts and enabling them to get important reminders.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.