If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
There are thousands upon thousands of fantastic deals available during Prime Day each year, but there are a few product categories in particular that people always seem to look for. Examples include TVs, wireless noise cancelling headphones, Amazon’s own hardware devices of course, and Instant Pots. That last one is of particular interest for most shoppers out there. In fact, we can’t think of the last time Prime Day came and went without an Instant Pot model included among Amazon’s five best-selling deals.
If you want a very basic Instant Pot model like the Duo 60, definitely wait for Prime Day because it’ll definitely be on sale at the lowest price of the year. If you want a better model with far more features, however, there are two deals available right now that you definitely need to check out.
First, the Instant Pot Max Pressure Cooker is on sale with a massive $50 discount, dropping it to the lowest price we’ve seen all year. This 9-in-1 multi-use Instant Pot has all the modes you’d get in models like the Duo, but it also has features like built-in sous vide cooking and even a canning mode! If you don’t need quite that much oomph but you still want an Instant Pot with a sous vide feature (trust us, you definitely want sous vide!), definitely check out the Instant Pot 8 Qt Aura Pro, which is on sale for $126.86 if you buy a renewed model. It’s guaranteed to look and function just like a new one, and you have 90 full days to return it if you’re not satisfied.
It always makes sense to get an Instant Pot, especially as the holidays are coming up. You’ll have the opportunity to cook for more people with either of these machines. Plus, you can do it quickly or slowly. This will be your opportunity to boost your cooking skills and try new recipes.
But don’t take our word for it. Here is the product information from the two machines.
Instant Pot Max – $149.99
- Sustained 15psi, not only cooks food faster, you can now do home pressure canning;
- Large touch screen makes programming seamless, you can set time, temperature, pressure level, delay start and Warm;
- Nutriboost technology works by creating a boiling motion during pressure cook to break down food, adding nutrition, flavor, and taste to soups and bone broth;
- Altitude adjustment eliminates the guesswork from your recipe conversion to provide a more precise cooking time;
- Ul certified with 13 safety features, new automated venting and lid-lock, and more. Accurate temperature control within +/- 1°C or 1. 8 °F allows for sous vide cooking
- A new-brushed stainless steel exterior body, stainless steel interior cooker, and inner pot made from food grade 304 stainless steel;
- Packaging and all inserts are produced from 100% recyclable materials.
Instant Pot Max 6 Quart Multi-use Electric Pressure Cooker with 15psi Pressure Cooking, Sous Vi… List Price:$149.99 Price:$149.99 You Save:$30.99 (21%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Instant Pot Aura Pro – $126.86
- Please note this item does not have a pressure cooker function.
- Aura Pro replaces 11 commonly used kitchen appliances – Sear/Sauté, Bake, Slow Cook, Steam, Stew, Sous Vide, Roast, Yogurt, Rice, Multigrain, and Keep Warm, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button!
- Microprocessor Technology – The microprocessor controls the time and temperature to ensure consistent cooking results. You can customize your settings using the operation keys +/- to adjust cooking time and temperature to achieve your preferred cooking results.
- Sear/Sauté – Flexible temperature setting makes it perfect for simmering, caramelizing, and sautéing vegetables, and searing meat. Temperature ranges from 250~425°F [120~220°C], you can easily adjust the time from 5 minutes to 1 hour, with a default time of 30 minutes.
- Bake – Prevents you from heating up your kitchen. Temperature ranges from 250~425°F [120~220°C], you can adjust the time from 10 minutes to 4 hours, with a default time of 1 hour.
- Slow Cooker – Two temperature settings High (H) and Low (L) with the ability to set the cooking time from 30 minutes to 24 hours for both temperature levels and a default time of 4 and 6 hours respectively.
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.