There will probably come a day when just about ever smartphone on the market is an Alexa phone. Today, however, is not that day. You still only have one choice if you want deep Alexa integration baked right into your smartphone out of the box. It just so happens that the first and currently only choice also happens to be a phenomenal Android flagship phone.
The Huawei Mate 9 is a wonderful option at $599.99 unlocked. It sports cutting-edge specs, a gorgeous 5.9-inch display, a huge 4,000 mAh battery, and of course Amazon Alexa voice service built right in. For Prime Day 2017, however, that reasonable price drops all the way down to just $450. Seriously, don’t miss this deal.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Integrated with Alexa voice service. Just tap and ask Alexa, to enjoy thousands of skills on the go, such as hearing the latest news, weather and traffic reports, check Sport scores, and much more.
- Enjoy revolutionary two-day battery life with a large 4000Mah battery and smart power-saving technology. Huawei supercharge technology safely charges the Device for a full day’s power in 20 minutes.
- Second-generation Leica Dual Camera with a 12MP RGB sensor and 20MP monochrome sensor renders images in unprecedented detail for exceptional results that take you from mere photography to artistry.
- 5.9 inch screen with 3-months Complimentary screen protection. Dual SIM (Primary Nano SIM + Micro SD, and secondary Nano SIM slot) to support 1334 carriers in 217 countries and Regions.
- Four noise-cancelling microphones with directional audio capture eliminate background noise and improve call quality. No support for Wi-Fi calling.
Key Prime Day 2017 Links:
- Check the BGR Deals Hub constantly for all the latest and greatest deals
- Visit Amazon’s Prime Day 2017 page regularly to see new deals as they pop up
- Sign up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial if you’re not already a subscriber – you can’t shop Prime Day deals unless you’re a Prime member