If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
At just $339 on a normal day, the REPRAPGURU DIY RepRap Prusa I3 V2 Black 3D Printer Kit is an absolute steal for anyone looking for a professional grade 3D printer at an entry-level price point. For Prime Day 2017, however, this awesome 3D printer drops to just $245. Seriously, think about that for a moment: you can get a 4.4-star rated 3D printer for under $300. How could anyone NOT take advantage of this crazy sale price, which is valid until the end of the day tomorrow or while supplies last.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- USA customer tech support
- No soldering, cutting or drilling
- Borosilicate heat bed glass & 2004 LCD included
- Impressive 8″x8″x7″ build area
- Open source firmware
- All injected plastic parts
- MAC, PC and Linux Ready
Key Prime Day 2017 Links:
- Check the BGR Deals Hub constantly for all the latest and greatest deals
- Visit Amazon’s Prime Day 2017 page regularly to see new deals as they pop up
- Sign up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial if you’re not already a subscriber – you can’t shop Prime Day deals unless you’re a Prime member
- 1 Echo Dot (3rd Gen) for $4.99 and 1 month of Amazon Music Unlimited for $7.99 with Auto-renewal…
- 2 Amazon eGift Card
- 3 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
- 4 iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal Disposal - Empties Itself, W…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.